♥ Friday, May 29, 2009
I was pretty amazed at my boss today. I reached Trybe Centre at 8.50am today and no one was at office. So I waited outside Trybe, without smsing Dy or anyone else since he'd probably asked me to wait a while. So, after what seemed ages (okay. it was 9.15am then), I decided to SMS Basia "Where are you? R u coming to office now?" she didn't reply. So I smsed Dy, asking if he'd be coming office since I knew he won't be joining Jasmine and Jovita at HYSS. He replied, "Yes. But i'm preparing for my racee (actually it's 'recee' but...who cares?) trip later. No one there?"
i replied..yeah..no one.. Before that, i smsed Raffy too but as usual, he doesn't reply me, for some reason.
Dy replied "I'm sorry. Poor planning. I'll be there in 15min time. Will call u."
Just then, Basia appeared. So i replied back "dont need already...basia is here. Take your time! =)"
but i guess Dy was already prepared to go out liaox cos he reached office 10min later. Then I realised that he came in just to change into his shoes and he left after that...
i wonder if he came office just for me ... =X
but anyways, thanks Dy =) I appreciated that!
Yes, you told me before that you didn't think I'd appreciate u but yeah, i really appreciate everything that you've done for me =) your care and concern, your effort to talk to me...=D
Sorry that sometimes I don't really joke around with u much cos I always have this barrier with my boss one. hahahaha. and furthermore.............................................................................[shall stop here]
3sa impacted lives at 8:41 AM