.
no naughty-ing. :B
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8791038742435698133?origin\x3dhttp://trybe-3sa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Fundraising project - My first Trybe programme was held at Jun Yuan Secondary. It was a Monday. If I am not wrong, it's on the 3rd of May 2009.

As I entered the class with Basia, I did not know what to do and how to set up the speakers and microphone etc. Basia then taught me how and then, I began to assist in her facilitation with the students. Their role is to think of what to do in a fund raising event that is coming up. They had to think of new ideas for a food stall and a game stall. Certainly, the class was noisy and for some reason, they often leave out two particular students (or they prefer to sit alone?). I guess my interpersonal skills weren't good enough to be able to gather support from the rest of the group mates to include them. They seemed pretty contented with not having them around, which was kind of sad...

The next Monday, we went back again and they still recognised us! I was quite touched about that actually. Anyway, we gave them another round of voting and this time, they had to come up with themes and instructions for the game stalls.

These two sessions were rather short, so I didn't have time to interact with them much.

My first experience of this Trybe event - It kinda drained me a little... I didn't expect that handling secondary school students could be so tough. Sure, it's the best time we can have in secondary school and JYSS was quite guai in the sense that they didn't curse and swear at us or be rebellious and just walk away. So I kinda thank God that my class was pretty alright. =))


3sa impacted lives at 2:49 AM

♥ blogger.

A photo here :D
Theresa
20
gmps,tkss,nyjc,ntu
FCBC - JR tribe
TRYBE

♥ my desires.
To see lives transformed
To see myself leading a class effectively
To be computer-smart


♥ talk to me.

Missed me? know me?









♥ ecstasies.


Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

♥ memories.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥ thank you.
A th-fadedpromises/. production.
Thanks to x x x