♥ Thursday, May 28, 2009
SLW -
27 May 2009
I went to work at 10am that day. Then, worked for 2 hours before having lunch with the rest. After which, we headed for Monfort Secondary School to conduct a Service-Learning workshop. It was my first time doing a Service-Learning workshop with them.
The people in my team: Hidayat, Ryan and Jovita. We took the counsellors.
The people in Mirabel's team: Stephanie....cannot remember anyone else... =X
At the same time, Basia went Swiss Cottage Sec with Steven Jr.
Anyway, I must say, the counsellors at Monfort Sec were pretty rowdy. But I was thinking that perhaps this group of people was the more guai group compared to the rest of the school? I may be wrong since I haven't encountered anyone else from Monfort Sec.
Still, it can be quite a challenge to handle these group of boys.
Yeah. I didn't talk much to them also so I guess there's actually nothing much for me to say, excep that I need to learn facilitation skills and KNOWLEDGE about Service-Learning. I seriously want to kope their material for my own use =P Perhaps I will ask for that tomorrow.
3sa impacted lives at 3:20 AM