.
no naughty-ing. :B
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8791038742435698133?origin\x3dhttp://trybe-3sa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
20090625 ACS(B) Induction

Went for Induction at ACS (Barker) last night. I must say, the school facilities were pretty impressive! What they lack was just lighting problems along the hall areas. I could barely see anything when walking out!
Also, after I've settled down in school, Henzy(I think), told me that the 6th floor is the quarantined area. I was like "OMG...!!!"
After the induction, Ryan's sister and I were trying to find our way out. Then, we saw this girl talking to two other girls and what separated them was this glass wall. So I was wondering, must be cos the girl don have the security pass, that's why cannot get through to them. But I soon realised that the girl DID have the pass so I asked her to help us tap so we could get through the door. She told us with a puzzled look on her face,"Er..you can't go in there... It's the containment room."

"Containment? ... OH." Containment for the H1N1 virus, I realised. =\ She showed us the way out and off we went. haha. What a close shave!


Anyway, for induction, we talked about the Trybe mission,values and structure. It's a little similar to the Rojak Session at Subway actually. Also, some of the full-timers shared about their experiences,reason for joining Trybe and also words of encouragement to the campers. Although I've heard it a few times, but somehow the stories just managed to captivate my attention =)

And I've also realised that I'm not the only one who's blur about university stuff. Merryn is worse than me =P She hasn't even read the book yet!! I wonder who else.. Hmm...


3sa impacted lives at 8:33 PM

♥ blogger.

A photo here :D
Theresa
20
gmps,tkss,nyjc,ntu
FCBC - JR tribe
TRYBE

♥ my desires.
To see lives transformed
To see myself leading a class effectively
To be computer-smart


♥ talk to me.

Missed me? know me?









♥ ecstasies.


Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

♥ memories.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥ thank you.
A th-fadedpromises/. production.
Thanks to x x x