.
no naughty-ing. :B
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8791038742435698133?origin\x3dhttp://trybe-3sa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 6, 2009
SLC - Student Leaders' Camp 2009
YISS 20090605

Today was a wonderful day at YISS. I was the facilitator for Group 3! I realised that if you zi high a bit, the rest will also follow you. it's only today that I find that I should really 'deny myself' at these schools cos...really...no one knows the real you in these schools. So just pretend that you're super outgoing and excited so as to keep the spirit going in them. When you are having fun, they will have fun too! I'm really glad that I was able to talk to them (only for 40seconds actually..haha..but they listened lah. that's the main thing.) But I must say, I'm still not able to deny myself and find that my brain just refuses to cooperate with me to say intelligent and wise things or probing/rheoterical questions.

Today, during the last session, there was an interview with Apple Ng (a guy) and Nicholas Lee. I really must say, although Apple was only a few years older than me, he's a really vocal person and through this, he gained a lot of respect from the students who really look up to him as an individual and role mode. Im really surprised and amazed at how he can think of so much things to say!! like..seriously! he doesn't even have any scripts with him lor. hahha... Must really applaud him for that =)

Okay.. I had a long day today. the time now is 2.48am. I should really go to sleep now... I gotta wake up at 8am tomorrow...*yawns* Good night everyone! =)


PS: Finally met Audrey Katrina from TKSS 4A! She's also a volunteer at Trybe. today was her 2nd time volunteering =)
Thanks Stephanie's dad for driving us to YISS! We were the first the reach the school...everyone came at 8am. rawrz.


3sa impacted lives at 12:09 AM

♥ blogger.

A photo here :D
Theresa
20
gmps,tkss,nyjc,ntu
FCBC - JR tribe
TRYBE

♥ my desires.
To see lives transformed
To see myself leading a class effectively
To be computer-smart


♥ talk to me.

Missed me? know me?









♥ ecstasies.


Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

♥ memories.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥ thank you.
A th-fadedpromises/. production.
Thanks to x x x