♥ Monday, June 1, 2009
Yay! I am on leave today and tomorrow. Then, Im going for leadership training programmes on Friday and Monday =) I think im the first volunteer to sign up.
Yesterday, Bing Rong and I were tearing the evaluation forms of students (RELAX!! They've been recorded and processed already!!) when I told Bing Rong about the Springfield Secondary School student who wrote that Dy and Leovine were HOT trainers!!! Then, Dy panicked and ran towards us and exclaimed," YOU ALL ARE TEARING SPRINGFIELD SECONDARY SCHOOL EVALS ALREADY!?" HAHA.. the look on his face - PRICELESS!! We assured him that we weren't tearing the recent ones then he went back to his place. So funny..
Bing Rong got bored of tearing and he started to act a bit siao siao. He was like "D FOR DIRECT!!" then he listed down the characteristics of a D person and he went on with "I", "S" and "C". yep. so you can imagine how bored we were. Well, we managed to invent this disease called "paper disease" which you'll get it if you tear too many papers. So, we must always wash our hands after tearing the papers in order to minimize getting this terrible disease.
I was thinking, why not we implement Trybe as a form of CCA into schools? but then, I also thought of the bad sides - that means all the CCAs like interact clubs and service-learning clubs will die off... so i guess, we'll just have to stay independent.
Thanks Jovita for the sweet-smelling body splash! I was telling her that she smelled really good after showering the other time. Then yesterday, she handed me the body splash that...she probably uses. It was cherry blossom smell (and it was my first time smelling a cherry blossom..) and i told her ,"ahh! So that's your secret for smelling so good!!" hahaha!!
Hmmm. Also, Im going Pulau Ubin with ....Jovita and maybe Dy (he was complaining that Nic did not call his name during the meeting..So he assumed that he's not going though he very much wants to go. Furthermore, he went for the recee trip!). Boss was telling Bing Rong and I (while we were tearing the papers) that the mosquitoes there were fierce because he was on the bicycle all the way and surprisingly, he had 5 mosquito bites on his legs. So you can really imagine how blood thirsty these bloodsuckers were! He also mentioned about the looooonnngggg centipede that he saw last year (about 25cm long??). I wonder if he was exaggerating or what but he said the centipede actually JUMPED out from behind the wooden log! like..er..how can centipede jump...? Kinda weird and scary right..? It's like pigs flying in the sky like that.
Well, in any case, I've volunteered for the Ubin trip. Hopefully I won't kenna dengue fever cos I may just die from it this time.
3sa impacted lives at 8:43 PM